Most Salt Caves consist of 12-40 tons of salt, depending on the specific size of the cave. By using such tremendous amounts of salt, a unique microclimate is achieved within the cave. The climate is rich in ions, minerals and micro-elementary particles like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and many others which are present in the air. These are naturally absorbed into body during the therapy by breathing the saturated air into the lungs and thus improving the intake and increasing supply of these important elements necessary for good health, performance and overall fitness for all ages.
Our sessions are held on comfortable deckchairs, accompanied by properly chosen music, which help you to relax, calm down, and enjoy your service. Due to the fast growth of technology and environmental pollution, more and more people suffer from allergies, asthma and other civilization diseases. Outside air in cities and even mountain microclimates are weak in iodine and other important elements for our health. Dust, cigarette fumes, our modern convenient electrical appliances, such TVs, computers, high-voltage networks and external pollution produce large quantities of positive ions creating electrical imbalance in the air. When negative ion concentration is lowered, people inhale more positive ions from the air. This can cause headaches, lethargy, dizziness, nausea, depression, indigestion, and irritability. It is extremely important to add negative ions, back into the air for optimal health. The antibacterial influence of negative ions in the air has been tested in hospitals by increasing the concentration of negative ions in the air. The percentage of harmful bacteria in the air was significantly lowered causing patient wounds to heal faster and the convalescence time of the patients was shortened. People who were exposed to higher levels of negative ions in the air indicated these positive results: achieving optimal weight, decrease of blood pressure, increase of energy and stamina.
Research has proven the therapeutic values of salt caves and their positive influence in the treatment of such ailments and diseases such as:
|Respiratory illnesses||Insufficient circulation of blood|
|Asthma and bronchial tube inflammation||Post heart attack conditions|
|Chronic obstructive bronchitis||Illnesses of digestive system|
|Bronchiectasis||Duodenal and gastric ulcer|
|Chronic inflammation of lungs||Inflammation of large intestines|
|Chronic inflammation of sinuses||Gastritis|
|Dust disease (pneumoconiosis)||Vegetative nervous system malfunction|
|Under-active cutwater gland||General nervousness and exhaustion|
|Ear, nose and throat, esophagus and sinus conditions||Stress Reduction|
|Emphysema||Deepens and slows down breathing|
|Heart and cardio-vascular diseases||Improves the ability to concentrate|
|Inadequate blood pressure||Brings the feeling of freshness and satisfaction|
SPECIAL NOTE: In case of overproduction of the hyperthyroidism, tuberculosis and claustrophobia, a doctor must be consulted.
Terms and conditions Salt Cave
1. Reservations for adults are suggested but it is required for sessions with children.
2. You will be scheduled for a public session, which can accommodate up to 8 people, unless you request a private session.
3. Every session starts exactly at the beginning of the hour and lasts 30 or 45 minutes.
4. Please arrive 10 min before the appointed session. If you arrive late, your session will end at the originally scheduled time, so the clients in the next session are not penalized. If you arrive late and the salt therapy session has begun, you cannot take part in the session and will be placed in the next session if space is available.
5. No shoes are allowed in the salt cave. We provide shoe covers or you can bring spare white socks.
6. Turn your cell phone off before entering the spa.
7. Please refrain from excessive noise during the session to maximize the tranquil experience of the salt cave and for respect of the other guests.
8. No food or drinks are allowed in the salt cave.
9. Do not touch walls or any equipment inside the salt cave.
10. The spa employee will inform you when the session is over.
11. Staying in the salt cave is an effective method of treatment for chronic respiratory diseases, working well with or without medical treatment and without any known side effects.
12. You may experience a dry throat and increased coughing at the beginning. This is an absolutely natural part of the cleaning process of the respiratory system, during which the pollution, accumulated over time and released by salt, is expelled from even the deepest regions of the lungs. Pregnant women with asthma or other respiratory diseases could use this therapy without any harm to the child. Ask your doctor if you don't feel comfortable.
Disclaimer: The information, advice and services made available at Puresòlspa and the www.puresolspa.com website are not intended to replace the services of a licensed physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Services at Puresòlspa and information on our website are provided for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should consult a physician in all matters relating to your health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Any action on your part in response to the information provided at Puresòlspa and on its website is done at the reader's discretion. Readers should consult their own physician prior to beginning any sessions especially if they are pregnant or have any other type of health conditions including (but not limited to) hyperthyroidism, tuberculosis and claustrophobia. Puresòlspa makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered through its office or provided on its website regarding any treatment or action. Puresòlspa is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of its facilities or its website and/or any website(s) linked to/from it.