Terms and conditions Spa
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday - Saturday 9 am to 6 pm
Sunday - 9 am to 2 pm
Monday - closed
We recommend that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow us to welcome you and introduce you to the spa facilities. This also allows ample time to prepare for your services. Arriving late will simply limit the time of your treatment.
As a courtesy to other guests and our service professionals, we ask that you notify us a minimum of 24 hours in advance. If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, 50% of the value of the treatment will be charged for cancellations received less than 8 hours before your scheduled appointment. No-shows and cancellations within 4 hours of your scheduled service are non-cancelable and are charged at full value of the services. A credit card number is required at the time of booking.
Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries which could affect your service when making your spa reservations.
Our spa offers each guest the chance to relax in a tranquil setting. Please turn off any mobile phones and mobile devices to preserve the serenity of the spa and respect of our other guests within our environment.
The minimum age requirement for access to the spa is 18, with exception of select teen treatments and salt cave inhalations.
As in all services-related businesses it is common practice for gratuities to the person who has done a good job to the satisfaction of the guest. We suggest 15-20% of the cost of service. For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be added for 2 or more services.
An ideal gift for spa enthusiasts, gift certificates are available at our spa reception.
The spa welcomes both hotel guests and external guests for any of our services.
GROUPS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
Puresólspa is the perfect environment to celebrate birthdays, bridal parties and work functions. The spa can be used solely for your event or a private area can be set aside.
If you wish to enjoy lunch during your visit you are welcome to enjoy our exceptional spa cuisine offered by La Cascada Kitchen & Bar on the Resort premises.
We highly recommend booking your treatments in advance to ensure your preferred time and services are available.
Please let our Spa Concierge guide you in selecting suitable treatments which have been specially designed with well-being in mind for expectant mothers. Treatments are available after first trimester.
To continue your spa regimen when you return home, all spa products used in treatments are available in our Spa boutique. Our signature product line has been developed especially for Puresólspa. Our product range incorporates bath milks, bath salts, salt scrubs, body lotions and body butters. All our products are crafted with certified organic ingredients and all are paraben free. Our other popular product lines are of the highest quality and contain only naturally derived ingredients. These products provide an ideal extension of your spa experience beyond your appointment and into your daily life.
Terms and conditions Salt Cave
1. Reservations for adults are suggested but it is required for sessions with children.
2. You will be scheduled for a public session, which can accommodate up to 8 people, unless you request a private session.
3. Every session starts exactly at the beginning of the hour and lasts 30 or 45 minutes.
4. Please arrive 10 min before the appointed session. If you arrive late, your session will end at the originally scheduled time, so the clients in the next session are not penalized. If you arrive late and the salt therapy session has begun, you cannot take part in the session and will be placed in the next session if space is available.
5. No shoes are allowed in the salt cave. We provide shoe covers or you can bring spare white socks.
6. Turn your cell phone off before entering the spa.
7. Please refrain from excessive noise during the session to maximize the tranquil experience of the salt cave and for respect of the other guests.
8. No food or drinks are allowed in the salt cave.
9. Do not touch walls or any equipment inside the salt cave.
10. The spa employee will inform you when the session is over.
11. Staying in the salt cave is an effective method of treatment for chronic respiratory diseases, working well with or without medical treatment and without any known side effects.
12. You may experience a dry throat and increased coughing at the beginning. This is an absolutely natural part of the cleaning process of the respiratory system, during which the pollution, accumulated over time and released by salt, is expelled from even the deepest regions of the lungs. Pregnant women with asthma or other respiratory diseases could use this therapy without any harm to the child. Ask your doctor if you don't feel comfortable.
Disclaimer: The information, advice and services made available at Puresòlspa and the www.puresolspa.com website are not intended to replace the services of a licensed physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Services at Puresòlspa and information on our website are provided for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should consult a physician in all matters relating to your health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Any action on your part in response to the information provided at Puresòlspa and on its website is done at the reader's discretion. Readers should consult their own physician prior to beginning any sessions especially if they are pregnant or have any other type of health conditions including (but not limited to) hyperthyroidism, tuberculosis and claustrophobia. Puresòlspa makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered through its office or provided on its website regarding any treatment or action. Puresòlspa is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of its facilities or its website and/or any website(s) linked to/from it.